Friday, November 5, 2010

Teal Dream

 So this Teal Dream pallet from ELF is really nice....I like the blue color, it's kind of glimmery gold and stuff. 
The green is really nice too, but yeah.  This is the most color I've worn in awhile, so I'm kind of nervous about wearing it.


You can see the two tones in this picture here, the green is on the inner have of my eyelid and the blue on the outer half and tried to blend the middle part. 
You can also see my Nyx Diamond Sparkle lipstick in Nude here and it looks great :D  Typically does not look so glossy in real life, but it made for a really nice picture.

So here's my product list for the look:
ELF Eyebrow kit in Dark
ELF Eyeshadow quad in Teal Dream
Lancome eyeliner in Coffee
ELF Shimmer eyeliner in green and teal
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express
Nyx Diamond Sparkle lipstick in Nude

No comments: