Monday, October 24, 2011

Daily Grind


Finally, a semi-decent picture of my bangs!  I'd tried to style my hair a bit today, but it really just ended up a slightly curlier mass than usual.  At least I tried I suppose :)
So this is my go-to look; Lancome's 2Sexy duo and the single Constellation for shading in a sparkly black.  I wet down my eyeliner brush and dabbed some Constellation and it came out to be a surprisingly dark but not too sharp line.  Usually I'll smudge my Coffee pencil or dry-swipe a black eyeshadow for a softer look, but this ended up pretty well overall :)
Am still working on getting more blush onto my cheeks.  It always seems like so much when I put it on that I have to stop or else I'm worried throughout the day that I look like some cartoon character.  And yet it's barely showing in this non-flash picture.  *SIGH*  I'm never going to get through any of my damn blushes.
I'm also wearing the same lipstick as yesterday, Revlon's Pink in the Morning.  Its warmer than Primrose, which seems almost too light for my skin.


And here you can just barely see the shimmer from where I'd packed some of ELF's eye transformer on the ball of my eye, a little blue shimmer for funsies.

No comments: