Sunday, June 19, 2011

Artsy Flowers

So I did this look ages ago, some time before school ended in May...I have a tendency to get distracted when I study, so in the midst of my preparation for final exams and whatnot, I found a much more intense nail art tutorial to entertain myself while I dug up the relevant notes for each exam.  
I love the way this turned out - it must have taken like seven coats of polish total, but it was so worth it.  I used a tutorial from LOVE4NAILS and subscribe to her channel, but I don't feel like sifting through her videos to find the one that showed me this lovely pattern.
I even grew out my nails for this - in fact, I'd been growing them out so I could do this design on it and while it was fun to have the design all over my nails, I was slowly going crazy from such long nails.  My fingertips fairly itched with a need to clip them shorter.

No comments: