Thursday, July 7, 2011

Head2Toe Beauty Haul

This is starting to turn into more of a nail blog.....lols.
Top row, left to right: CG Ruby Pumps, Gussied Up Green, Color Club Worth the Risque, more CG Wagon Trail, Dorothy Who?, Hope Chest, Magical, Passion, Cherish
Bottom row, left to right: CG Lemon Fizz, Paper Chasing, Color Club Revvolution, CG C-C-Courage and Poetic.
It's my first time trying any China Glaze stuff, but I'd kind of been stock piling a list of stuff I wanted from them.  So far I've worn Ruby Pumps on my toes and Gussied Up Green on my fingers - both were so much more opaque than what I'm used to.  I could have gone with only one coat!  But for science I tried two and got a deeper opaque layer on my nails. 
I've also never tried Color Club polish, but these two were holographic so I have to try them :D 

No comments: