Monday, September 20, 2010

Forever 21

 
If you ever try to go to Forever 21 and NOT buy something, prepare to feel as if you kicked a kitten when you leave the store.

I went in there looking for this dress - a nice, simple black sheath dress.  If you think there's something wrong with this sucker, you have no idea what accessories can do for a simple sheath dress.  I've actually been looking for a nice one for awhile, local stores just don't seem to carry an affordable one.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find this darn thing on any of the racks at Forever 21 - would've been great, I've got all these belts that would've looked nice.  But while I was there I decided that hey, it couldn't hurt to try on some other dresses, see what cuts look good on me here.
That was a bad idea.
I found this dress while browsing - the picture really doesn't do it justice.  It was all shimmery and in my most recent favorite color - aqua tealiness!  I fell in loooooove!
But alas!  It was over thirty dollars.  While that's not that much for a dress, if you take into account how often I'd probably get to wear this thing, well, it wouldn't be worth it :(  I don't really go clubbing so I would basically have nowhere to wear it.  Darn. 
But fear not!  I intend to keep an eye on when it goes on sale...because then I will scoop it up like the gem it is mwahahahaha!

No comments: