Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Product Graveyard

 I JUST finished a couple of products that I figured I should review before I forget about it.
First!  We have Suave Professionals Color Care shampoo and conditioner.  I tried to bleach/dye my hair this summer and uh...it didn't turn out well.  But since I'd double processed it, my hair was totally fried.  This 2$ shampoo totally fixed that.  After one wash - ONE WASH PEOPLE - my normally frizzy, fried from bleaching hair smoothed out.  Not totally, obviously, but it was soft and it didn't feel so frizzy or dry for once. 
Try Suave Professionals!  Since I chopped off my bleached hair, I've decided to experiment with the other lines they put out.  But you should try it too!  It's 2$ people! You can't lose!




I'm always searching for the next anti-frizz, super moisturizing product out there for my hair.  This was something I bought a couple months ago, right around when I switched my shampoo over to Suave professionals actually.  I wasn't sure if it was working that well actually since I knew that Suave was magically smoothing out my hair.  But since I've stopped using it, my hair's been frizzier after drying.  I've tried to substitute one of my other products but....it's not the same.  Alas.  I'll try to burn through them quickly so that I don't have to have frizzy hair too long. :S

No comments: