Friday, September 24, 2010

Skin Regimen of 2010

It's been burning hot AND humid here lately so makeup has been minimal if i wear any at all.  So I've decided to just do a list of my skin products since it'll probably change in the future.....stupid skin gotta be all sensitive :/  Lame, man. 
Anyways.

Evening/Post-Shower stuff:
Bodywash: CVS fragranceless/hypoallergenic bodywash
Body lotion:  Aveeno fragranceless/hypoallergenic lotion
Hyper moisturizer: Palmer's Massage Cream for stretchmarks/Atrac-Tain Cream
Night Cream: Olay Total Effects (Soon to be Regenerist, am just emptying the Total Effects pot right now)
Eye Cream: Burt's Bee's Royal Jelly eyecream
Spot Treatment: Clearasil 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

Morning stuff:
Cleanser: Equate Daily Face Wash (cream cleanser)
Exfoliate:  Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming scrub
Face sunblock: Ocean Potion SPF 45 zinc (I don't use moisturizer, this is plenty for me)
Sunscreen: Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting SPF 15
Eye cream: Neutrogena Radiance Boost Eyecream

That's all that I can think of atm.  I've also got the Neutrogena Wave product, but I like the Clean and clear face-pad things better, and I couldn't find them in stock at my Walmart so I'll have to check at a drugstore later.  The Pink Grapefruit Scrub works pretty great though, so yay :D

No comments: