Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Orange!

Could I look any whiter?  Take note: I'm not actually wearing liquid paper on my face.  Or a goth foundation.  It's actually just the ELF face powder.  I guess my lighting this morning was WAY too white. 
Okay so I used my OCC lip tar in Safety Orange this morning - it was pretty darn orange.  Considering I'm not one of the asian girls around here who cake foundation on, this was an intense shot of color.  I tried to balance it with strong eyeliner - black liquid eyeliner, ya can't really tell in this pic - but uh, it still got comments.  It faded throughout the day and while I was talking to a friend, he actually stopped to ask me if my lips were orange.
They were.  Ahwells.  I think I need to get more used to these lip tars and walking around town.  I'll do a swatches of my lip tars at some point, I didn't buy many (this time) but I'd been looking forward to getting some for quite some time.

No comments: