Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Avon

Doesn't she look psyched?
Well, next Thursday I'm going to talk to the headperson around here about becoming one of the infamous Avon ladies. 
Do I use Avon products?  Unfortunately no, not so much.  Have I wanted to?  Hell yes.
For the past decade or so I've lived in a pretty rural area where you don't see the catalogues much though so I rarely saw them.  Plus, money's always tight in my family and I really didn't want to bring it up and have me and mom spend all kinds of cash on fun goodies when the house needed repairs.
However!  That is all going to change.  I've been wanting to do this for awhile and hopefully the meeting with the headperson/director person will go well.  I'd really like to do this and get some business practice on a topic I actually know semi-well: Beauty products.
Of course I realize I'll probably spend more than half of the $$ I make on products that will clutter up my already packed dorm room.  Do I care?  Not so much.  They have cool stuff, and now I'll be able to access it much easier than just trying to contact some stranger via phone.
So yes.  I am pretty psyched :D
It also means I may make enough money to offset my  Christmas spending....am hoping to gift myself with a lovely lovely kindle this year :D  Yaaay!

No comments: