Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Tutorial

From me?  No, definitely not.  I just wanted to update to let you know I wasn't going to ditch this blog, I've just been busy with midterms and getting sick. 
Sick enough that I haven't been wearing much makeup. 
Also, some of my makeup brushes were caught in the line of fire during a mini-crisis in my dormroom.  Won't go into it much, but suffice to say that they were unusable...alas.
So what does that mean?  Time to buy replacements!  
So soon I will cover my haul.  I ordered a bunch of awesome stuff from ELF, totally love them.  And with the new brushes I'll FINALLY do a review of my lip tars.  Which I haven't been able to use due to a lack of applicator. :(
In the meantime, I wanted to show you a tutorial that I found on youtube from QueenofBlendingMUA, she's always doing these great nail tutorials.  I love it.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzKbhzMUmdY&feature=sub
There it is since I don't know how to insert a vid off the internets.

No comments: