Sunday, October 24, 2010

ELF Haul: Shimmer Eyeliner and Eyeliner/Shadow stick

So.  I got my ELF stuff in record time.  BUT I was missing one of my shadow quads and two of my nailpolishes :/  I think they ran out of the Royal Purple shade or something between me ordering it and them sending me my order because they circled it on the reciept and sent me a random Liquid Lipstick.  BUT.  They sent me the wrong nail polish - I ordered Cranberry but they sent Smoky Brown.  Imagine a deep, rich red with some shimmer.  That's what I was supposed to get.  I got nail polish the shade of chocolate milk.  Who wants nails that color?  WHO I ASK???
And I was missing my quad in Rocker.  Dammit.  So I sent in a complaint and hopefully they won't give me too much crap.
Black Bandit, Grassy Green, Boldly Bronzed, Twinkle Teal


Today though, I will be reviewing my Shimmer Eyeliner and the Eyeliner/shadow stick I got.
The Shimmer Eyeliner is SO much better than the eyeliner in their normal line!  It's ridiculous.  The formula is creamy and the color payoff is great!  As you can see from my fuzzy pictures.  Though you can't really tell from them, there's kind of a shimmer to each color, which makes sense.



Glow/Pearl
And this is the one Studio line Eyeliner/Shadow stick I bought.  It's in Pearl/Glow, but I did the eyeshadow on the left as you can see.  Glow is kind of a shimmery pearly pink and pearl is well, pearl.  I think it's going to be a very nice highlighter.  I haven't used highlighters much so I'm trying to get into using them.

There's more to this haul, but I won't be reviewing them all at once.  I was hoping to get my missing items soon, maybe in the next week or so.  Then I can do some swatches of the eyeshadow stuff.
That's all for now then.  Peace :D

No comments: